Friday, June 5, 2009

Success At Last!! (I hope)

Firewalls be damned. I have stupid photos to post. Let's hope this works...

Such as this one. Do you see the Millenium Falcon on top of the recently burned Death Star? I can make out Luke dueling with Vader up there. I think Vader is winning.

Or this one. I think this guy closely resembles Mark, hungover and demanding "WHO STOLE MY IPOD?!?"

Another Star Wars character, probably on the way to the CCTV tower. I'm bringing dozens of these masks back to the USA. They're gonna be HUGE.















Abe Coon sighting.

Lost this one to Renee, my guide at the Capital Musuem and an English student of mine.

It's a little embarrassing to get your butt kicked by someone who's talking on a cell phone. The tea was nice.

Let the Kanye West jokes commence.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment